Join Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) and the SAMHSA Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions for a seven part virtual learning series: An Integrative Approach to Addressing Diabetes.
With 100 million+ Americans living with diabetes, more providers than ever before recognize chronic disease screening and management as a best practice of integrated primary and behavioral health care. In this virtual learning series, national experts will guide you through seven multifaceted sessions—each addressing a different aspect of team-based care to improve diabetes screening and management, ranging from behavioral treatment to reimbursement and operational decision making.
Register for the series and join sessions that interest you. Round out your practice and earn a certificate in recognition of your commitment.
Check out the list of session topics below:
• Behavioral Treatment: Impacting Diabetes Risk and Management in the Visit
• Evidence-Based Prescribing Practices for Behavioral Health and Diabetes
• Focusing on Nutrition in Integrated Care for Diabetes
• Integrating Clinical Pharmacy with Diabetes Management
• Expanding Quality Improvement: Data, Health Records, and Diabetes Reimbursement
• Operational and Clinical Pathways: Improving Diabetes Screening, Monitoring, and Management
• Persons with Lived Experience: Advice and Best Practices from Expert Peers
Register today and join our first session featuring Dr. Amy Walters and facilitated by Dr. Andrew Philip.